Cambodia Town Parade & Culture Festival
Sunday, April 5, 2020
9:00 AM – Line Up
10:00 AM – Parade starts on Anaheim Street at Junipero Avenue, ending at MacArthur Park on Anaheim Street at N. Warren Ave
Please complete and return by Sunday, MARCH 22, 2020 PARADE ENTRY FEE = $150 ADDITIONAL LATE FEE = $50 FOR ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER MARCH 22 NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER FRIDAY, March 27, 2020 Parade orders and staging information will be sent to accepted entries 3 days before parade
RULES: 1. All entries should have a positive theme which respects diversity, is non-controversial, and does not advocate any political candidate, proposition or position.
2. All participants must be uniformed, costumed and/or appropriately attired.
3. An entry is only for one organization with one identification banner.
4. Floats must be self-propelled and decorated with fire retardant materials.
5. Forward motion must be maintained throughout the parade route. No side-line handshake or physical contact with spectators allowed.
6. No alcoholic beverages allowed in the parade – STRICTLY ENFORCED.
7. Absolutely, no solicitation allowed along the parade route.
8. At no time is any unit allowed to hand out or throw anything along the parade route.
9. All participants must sign and submit the Consent/Waiver or Parental Consent/Waiver of Liability with the entry application.
10. All entries in the parade must be approved by the Parade Committee.
11. Only those entries stated on the application at time of submission will be allowed to proceed along the parade route.
12. The Parade Committee accepts no responsibility for false statements made by applicants or entrants.
13. Violations subject to disqualification.
14. All floats must follow the City of Long Beach Float Guidelines.
15. Parade will proceed RAIN or SHINE.
Please state in your application EXACTLY what will make up the entry, (i.e.. floats, walkers, cars).
To have your organization be recognized, please complete the SCRIPT FOR ANNOUNCER.
Please send the completed application package, including all waiver forms and payment to: Cambodia Town 2201 E Anaheim St., Ste 103 Long Beach, CA 90804
Confirmation, check-in information will be sent to you by March 30, 2020.
For further information visit www.cambodiatown.com, or contact:
Event Coordinator: Linda Reach
TEL: (562) 394-5515