Mission Statement: Cambodia Town, Inc.’s (CTI) mission is to advance the social and economic well-being of low- and moderate-income individuals in Long Beach by improving health access, revitalizing the neighborhood, and promoting local businesses. CTI aims to use Cambodian culture, customs, and traditions to accomplish these goals especially educating the public.
Scholarship Program Goals:
The objective of CTI’s Scholarship Program is to provide Cambodian American high school graduates from the Long Beach Unified School District with a scholarship to achieve higher levels of education. The program supports students who have shown an interest in the history of Cambodians in Long Beach and through volunteer activities improved conditions in Cambodia Town.
Scholarship Reward: $500
Scholarship Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Must be a Cambodian American high school senior in the Long Beach Unified School District who will graduate no later than June of that year.
- Must have worked as a volunteer at a CTI event such as the Cambodia Town Culture Festival, CT Parade, CTI fundraising event or community activity such as food distribution during the school year.
- Have proof of acceptance to an accredited community college, vocational/trade school, or university/college.
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Complete the scholarship application before the end of June 30, 2021.
- Provide a copy of their high school transcript.
- Two letters of reference from a school staff, employer, or community leader
- All materials must be received by the deadline date.
If you have any question you may e-mail: email@example.com
MUST BE COMPLETED AND REQUIREMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED BEFORE SUBMITTING.